Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for Bachelor’s and Postgraduate Studies without a Language Certificate
Details of the Japanese government MEXT scholarship:
- The country / Japan.
- The entity / government of Japan
- Diploma level, bachelor’s “undergraduate”, master’s, doctorate
Financial Coverage / Free Fully Funded Scholarship.
There is no submission fee for your application.
A Japanese language certificate or an English language certificate (not mandatory) is not required.
The scholarship provides a free preparatory year to learn the Japanese language.
- The deadline for the scholarship / the date varies from one country to another, as each country has a specific deadline
- The date of announcing the primary results / June 22 – July 4, 2021. “You will receive an email notifying you of the personal interview.”
Date of personal interviews / July 12, 2021.
Final announcement of results / July 14, 2021. Duration of study:
For undergraduate “Bachelor”: from 4 to 5 years according to the chosen major.
For Masters: 2 to 3 years.
For PhDs: 3 to 4 years.
Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, veterinary medicine, health sciences, biotechnology, science, biology, chemistry, engineering (civil and architecture, electricity, electronics, mechanical, environment, information, marine engineering, metallurgy engineering, textile engineering, etc.), mathematics Physics, agriculture, literature, business and economics, accounting, law (law), politics, pedagogy, sociology, history, humanities, Japanese language, food science, animal science, forestry, fisheries and other disciplines. . .
- The scholarship covers all tuition fees.
- It covers all travel costs for “airline tickets” one way to and from Japan.
- The scholarship provides excellent university accommodation.
- Grants provide a monthly stipend, “and an allowance will be added to the salary for those studying or conducting research.”
- The scholarship covers preparatory year fees for the Japanese language.
- Fill out the application form (Application to Apply for the Scholarship) “Available on the Scholarship Website”.
- A personal photo with a white background, 3.5 * 4.5 cm, with your full name and nationality written on the back of the photo.
- A copy of a valid passport or identity card (if any), or a copy of the birth certificate sent in the event that a passport is not available.
- Academic certificates
- A letter of recommendation (written by a professor or university professor) – You can use the form available on the scholarship website or you can use another form 🖥️.
- A medical certificate (you can fill out the certificate on your own now because of Corona, but upon acceptance, you will be asked to undergo a medical examination in a government hospital or clinic).
- Essay letter (essay questions to be answered by the student): determined by your country’s embassy
How to apply:
The application form must be filled out correctly.
Fill out and prepare the rest of the required documents.
All files are uploaded in PDF format (not all files are embedded).
All files are sent to the e-mail on your embassy website.
Source: Shabab Talanted