Germany Government SBW Scholarship for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Fully Funded Monthly 550€
Germany SBW Scholarship Details:
- Countries that are entitled to apply / all Arab countries. .
The last date to apply is June 30, 2021. .
The language requirement is not mandatory – you do not need a language certificate.
- For Arab countries.
This scholarship supports refugees.
Advantages of the SBW Germany Government Scholarship:
- A course to learn the English or German language before actually starting the study.
- Flight tickets from your home country to Germany.
- Tuition fees are free.
- University housing.
- A monthly salary of up to 550 euros depends on the student’s average and points.
Specializations available in Germany SBW Scholarship:
You can apply for any major in any university in my city (Berlin or Potsdam).
Medical, engineering, scientific, literary, technical…
Conditions for applying for the SBW Germany Government Scholarship:
- The applicant must be between 18-30 years old.
- That your total at the last stage of study is not less than the average of 2.5 in the German system, which corresponds to approximately = 75% (all countries have this calculation for Egypt, and you can find out your average according to your country, accept this percentage or not from here: www.lsgermany.com/aga /germanmark/ ).
- In the case of applying for a bachelor’s degree: “students enrolled in the last year of high school (baccalaureate) – or who have already completed high school, or students who are currently studying at universities, students who have completed university and wish to apply for another bachelor’s degree.”
- In the case of applying for a master’s degree: “students in the last year of their bachelor’s degree, or have already completed their bachelor’s studies.”
- Middle-income students.
- Good filling of the scholarship application (online or PDF).
- Letter of intent or motivational letter (the purpose of obtaining the grant).
- Curriculum vitae (if any).
- A copy of the last academic qualification obtained by the student (high school diploma for applicants to the bachelor’s level – graduation certificate from the bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s degree) or proof of registration that the student is in the last year or is still studying.
- Information about the family’s net income (if any).
- Letter of recommendation (if any).
- You can apply for the grant directly by sending the application and the required files to the e-mail, and then wait for the acceptance response.
- When you accept the scholarship, you apply to any university you would like to study at in Berlin or Potsdam, a normal application to provide only the acceptance letter, and the communication will be again with the scholarship and send the acceptance letter in order to fully fund the student and give him the advantages of the scholarship – the granting institution will then communicate with the university that issued the acceptance You can fully fund the scholarship.
Note: You can apply for the scholarship and also apply to a university in Berlin together to issue an acceptance letter and save time.
Source: Shabab Talanted