The Muhammadiyah University Scholarship in Indonesia for Bachelor, Master and PhD studies is fully funded 2021
Muhammadiyah University Scholarship Funding:
The scholarship covers full tuition fees and a monthly stipend + university housing for one year as follows
Program monthly allowance:
- Bachelor’s has a monthly salary of 1,500,000 IDR
- The master has a monthly salary of 2,000,000 IDR
Doctorate has a monthly salary of 2,500,000 IDR
- The study period:
Bachelor’s degree: (4 years = 8 semesters).
For the master’s degree (2 years = 4 semesters).
PhD (4 years).
Information about the Muhammadiyah University Scholarship:
The university is recognized and its certificate is world-accredited and one of the best universities.
UMY Scholarship offered by University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia / Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
It is a university in Yogyakarta affiliated with Muhammadiyah, the second largest Islamic organization in Indonesia, UMY was recognized as the fourth best university and became the best private university in Indonesia by the (4ucu) rankings 2013 and the reviews of the International University of Colleges and Universities by and was internationally accredited in 2015
UMY Scholarship is a fully funded program to recruit highly qualified international students to study at University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. The university aims to be a leading university through continuous work on development and modernization.
Available majors in the Muhammadiyah University Scholarship:
First: Bachelor’s majors:
- Pharmacy, Nursing.
- College of Engineering (civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, informatics engineering).
- College of Social and Political Sciences (international relations, communication sciences, government studies).
- College of Language Studies (Arabic, Japanese, English).
- Faculty of Agriculture (agribusiness, agricultural technology).
- College of Law (Law).
- College of Islamic Studies (Islamic Communication and Broadcasting, Islamic Education, “Islamic Banking and Finance” transactions).
- College of Economics and Business Administration (Management, Accounting, Economic Development “Islamic and Banking Economics).
Second: Master’s majors:
- Master’s degree in management.
- MA in Islamic Studies.
- Master of Governmental Studies.
- Master of Nursing.
- MA in Politics and International Relations.
- Master’s degree in hospital management.
- Master of Laws.
Third: PhD specializations:
- PhD program in the psychology of Islamic education.
- PhD program in Islamic politics.
- Ph.D. program in management.
Documents required for the Muhammadiyah University Scholarship:
It must be in English
- A copy of the last academic qualification you obtained, with an explanation of the transcript:
Bachelor’s degree (high school diploma or other equivalent certificates).
For a master’s degree (graduation certificate from a bachelor’s degree).
- For a doctorate (postgraduate certificate).
- A copy of the passport.
- A personal photo.
- Fill out the CV form, and it will be attached to the first comment.
- Fill out the form of the letter of approval of the terms of the grant, and it will be attached to the first comment.
- A medical certificate proving that you are free of diseases (medical examination).
- Not mandatory in the scholarship when applying: Language test certificate (TOEFL – IELTS) and it is preferable to apply with it
important note :
The scholarship is full in the first year and there is no shortage in it, but in the second year, it will take into account to look at your cumulative total, and here we note that this is a new opportunity and you must take an adventure and this cumulative total encourages you to get the highest percentage later because the university wants to make you a pioneer, so you Maintain your superiority if you get the scholarship.