Marketing Internship Chipkoo Labs
Chipkoo Labs. Khartoum, Sudan
We are Chipkoo, a progressive Educational Technology company committed to helping young learners forge and sustain a new career by guiding them to keep pace with evolving corporate demands.
Our committed, talented team of individuals is the secret to our proven success.
Our values: We believe that growth starts at home and in fostering the growth of learners worldwide. Our values are right at the heart of the organization.
What We Do? We focus on developing potential career growth by finding out the creative, comprehensive and sustainable skills of the global workforce. We endeavor to support the younger generation by making them understand the real requirements of the corporate world.
What we offer
- Responsibilities From Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous Coaching & Mentoring – you will work with hardworking, passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, Multifaceted & Respectful Work Environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Chipkoo is seeking an Intern for one of their host companies, who is creative to join us and apply knowledge of Digital Marketing practices and processes, they have and will gain, to get a real-world experience of the tasks carried out in a marketing field.
The intern will assist in preparing proposals, research marketing needs, and host events. The intern will collaborate with the marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns and will help develop, expand and maintain marketing channels.
This role will entail but is not limited to:
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Promoting the company and its product/service
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Update and monitor social media platforms and feedback
- Create images for social media posts.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Create and maintain tracking reports
- Good communication
- Ability to organize and plan
- Take initiative
- Interns, who know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work.
- Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Are proficient in English.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Currently enrolled in College/Bachelors who are graduating in the summer/winter of 2022.
Graduated in the past 02 years’ time.
- Type of internship: Remote
- Duration: 01 – 02 months
- Salary: Unpaid
- Hours: 05 – 08 per week.