With science, technology, and social structures advancing day by day, the world needs more qualified individuals who possess the knowledge and skills required to pursue a career anywhere in the world. Aware of this pressing issue, in 1994 the Sabancı Group decided to establish a “world university” led by the Sabancı Foundation.
The seeds of Sabancı University, the Sabancı Group’s most comprehensive social responsibility project in the field of education, were sown in the summer of 1995, at a search conference in which 50 academics from 22 countries, as well as students and representatives from the private sector, participated. The conference, however, was just the beginning, as it marked the start of an extensive process during which the leading educational institutions in Turkey and across the world were examined to find out how they work and identify the fundamentals that made them successful.
In the end, instead of choosing one university as a template or replicating existing examples and institutions, a new and unique university was designed.
Since 1999, when students began enrolling, Sabancı University itself has set an example for many universities.
You have many reasons to study in Turkey. Turkey is a center of attraction for students in the world, with its natural, spiritual, transportation and physical properties specific to its cities.
10 Reasons to Study in Turkey
- QUALITY HIGHER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- University And Program Diversity
- Multicultural Life
- Natural Beauties
- Historical and Cultural Heritage
- Student Friendly
- Hospitable Turkish People
- Modern Technological Campuses
- Easy Living Conditions
- Turkish Learning Opportunities
Why you may choose to study at Sabancı University
Sabanci University is the highest-ranked modern university in Turkey. It comes under a rating of 50. Don’t worry about the themes. Sabanci University offers all scholarships in all fields of study available in the university. They have a wide and wide range of subjects for Bachelors Scholarships, Masters Scholarships and Ph.D.
- University: Sabancı University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: August 15, 2023 (Master’s, Ph.D.), July 28, 2023 (Bachelor’s)
Arts and social sciences
- Turkish studies.
- Visual arts and visual communication design.
- Political science and international relations.
- Political Science.
- Cultural studies.
Engineering and natural sciences
- Computer science and engineers.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
- Molecular Biology, Genetics and Bioengineering.
- electronic Engineering.
- Manufacturing engineering.
- Energy Technologies and Management.
- Material Science and Nanoenger.
- Cyber security.
- Data analytics.
- the industrial engineering.
- information technology.
Sabanci School of Business
- Business Analytics MSc
- MSc in Finance
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
Types of Scholarships at Sabancı University
Three types of scholarships are offered at Sabanci University Scholarships 2023:
- Full Scholarship to Sabanci University
This scholarship will provide an exemption from tuition fees as well
Master: 2,500 TL/10 months + accommodation
Ph.D.: 3,000 TL/12 months + accommodation
- University Housing Scholarship Full tuition fee and scholarships
Master’s or PhD students are provided with a “full tuition fee waiver” and “accommodation support.”
- Sabancı University Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship is offered to international students to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
The last submission date on the online application is different for both programs:
- For master’s and doctoral degrees (15 August 2023)
- For Bachelor’s Degree Programs (July 28, 2023)