Taibah University Undergraduate Scholarship In Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
About Taibah University
The university was first established with only seven colleges. By 1434H – 1435H, the university had evolved to include 28 colleges and one institute. 16 of which are in the city of Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, and the rest are in six branches: Yanbu – Ula – Hinakiyah – Khyber – Almahd – Badr.
Taibah University is a Saudi university located in Madinah. It was established in 2003 and includes a number of faculties in various disciplines, including medical sciences, engineering, humanities, and community sciences.
|Medicine||Dentistry||Pharmacy||Applied Medical Science|
|Applied Medical Science–Yanbu||Applied Medical Science – Ola||Medical Rehabilitation||Nursing|
| Science||Community College – Khaibar||Science- Yanbu||Engineering|
|Engineering – Yanbu||Computer Science||Computer Science – Yanbu||Family Science|
|Education||Arts & Humanities||Arts & Humanities – Yanbu||Business Administration|
|Business Administration – Yanbu||Law||Sciences & Arts – Ola||Community College|
|Community College – Hnakyyah||Community College – Mahd||Community College – Ola|
|||||Community College – Badr||Higher Institute of Imams|
Why You Might Choose The Taibah University Scholarship
Applying for the scholarship directly from the university’s website is free of charge. You do not need a language certificate. Submitting a high school diploma (baccalaureate) or Al-Azhar or equivalent certificates. The application is available for both males and females (but for females it is required to have a Mahram – accompanying her).
Taibah University Scholarship Details
- Donor: Taibah University.
- Country: Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Funding: fully funded.
- Academic level: Bachelors for undergraduate studies.
Funding Provided in the Scholarship
The scholarship includes coverage (full tuition expenses) – monthly salary – airline tickets – accommodation and health insurance.
Conditions for nomination for external scholarships:
- The student must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The student’s age shall not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate level.
- The student should not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The certificates and identification papers must be authenticated by the Saudi embassy, and in the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the applicant’s country, he may certify his documents at the nearest Saudi embassy adjacent to his country.
- He should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The student must be medically fit.
Documents to be submitted electronically (for external scholarship):
- A copy of the secondary certificate and a copy of the translation of the certificate into Arabic and their attestation by the Saudi embassy. In the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the student’s country, he may authenticate his documents at the nearest Saudi embassy nearby.
- A copy of a valid passport, with a validity period of not less than six months.
- A recent colored photograph (4 cm * 6 cm).
General notices for the acceptance of scholarship students:
- The admission requirements, colleges, and majors available for admission to the university are explained in the university admission guide. Press here.
- The rules, regulations, and instructions in force at the university shall apply to the scholarship applicant.
- The student’s familiarity with the Arabic language.
- The correctness of the registered contact numbers (mobile phone number and fixed phone number) and e-mail.
- The validity and addresses of the student’s social networking sites (Twitter and Facebook)
- The electronic application for admission to the university does not mean any obligation on the part of the university to accept the student.
- The information recorded in the electronic enrollment application shall not be relied upon unless documents proving this are attached to it.
- The university determines the college and major for the student who is initially accepted, prior to his arrival, and he must confirm the desire for admission.
- Some specializations require a personal interview via video communication.
- The student accepted at the university bears the responsibility of knowing and following up on the study system and the regulations governing it
- The student must constantly access the electronic admission file to follow up on the status of the application.
- In case the student is accepted, he must bring the original documents certified by the Saudi embassy, and in the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the student’s country, his documents shall be certified by the nearest Saudi embassy next to his country
- The original (equivalency certificate) of the general secondary certificate from the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must be brought.
- In the event that the recorded data is incorrect, the student’s nomination will be canceled
- There are no university offices or agents anywhere in the world to receive applications to study at the university.
- The university does not charge financial fees to students applying.
- Deanship of Admission and Registration – Vice Deanship for Admission and Information Affairs Scholarships Unit – University Headquarters – In front of the Public Library Building No. 13